Master of Science: University of Hyderabad (2002)
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) : Indian Institute of Technology Madras (2008)
Sept 2007 – Dec 2008 Visiting Fellow, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai
Jan 2009 – Jan 2010 Research Fellow, National University of Singapore, Singapore
June 2010 – June 2012, Methusalem Postdoctoral Research fellow, Katholic University of Leuven, Belgium
- DAAD fellow (as part of IIT – DAAD Faculty exchange program) (2014)
- DST Young scientist award (2013)
- A. L. Laskar award for the Best Thesis at Department of Physics, IIT Madras (2008)
- Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), jointly conducted by six Indian Institute of Technology(s) and Indian Institute of Science on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India, during the year 2002 in Physics.
- Merit cum means scholarship duing M.Sc at University of Hyderabad.
- INSA travel grant to attend the Joint MMM/Intermag conference in 2007
- Postdoctoral fellowship at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai
- Postdoctoral fellowship at National University of Singapore
- Methusalem Postdoctoral fellowship at INPAC , KU Leuven, Belgium