Emeritus Professor, South Korea
Address in South Korea
- Kyung-tae KIM,
- Emeritus professor,
- of Information and Communication Engineering,
- Hannam University, Daejeon, South Korea (hannam.ac.kr)
- , 1972: Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics, Kyung-buk National University, Taegu, Korea.
- , 1980: Master of Engineering, Electronics, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea (http://ee.yonsei.ac.kr)
- March 1985: Doctor of Engineering, Dept. of Electric and Communications, Tohoku University, Japan.
- He has 31 Years of experience in various universities and research centers in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Researches and interesting fields
- 1978 ~ 1994
- Speech recognition, synthesis, database and assessment of speech.
- Input/output system in Tohoku University and ETRI (Korea).
- 1994 ~ Present
- Image processing related 3 dimensional display system.
- Multi-view (intermediate position) image synthesis for 3D display.
- High speed signal processing for multi-view images.
- Implementation of input /output system for 3 dimensional display