Author / Co-Author Registration Fee Includes
Participation in the technical program of up-to two Author / Co-Authors
✓ Welcome Reception
✓ Conference Accessories/Kits
✓ Conference Bag
✓ Conference Proceedings
✓ Conference Proceeding CD
✓ Certificates for author and co-authors
✓ Journal Publication
✓ Coffee Breaks
✓ Participation in the Technical Program
✓ Awards Ceremony
Once your paper is accepted the registration process begins. You have to complete the following steps
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. If an author has more than one accepted papers, there will be a discount on registration fees of additional papers. Please see the Fee Structure mentioned below or in the “acceptance letter” you have received. The regular fee will be charged up to 6 pages and after that additional USD 20/ INR 200 per additional page will be charged.
|Research Scholar / Students||INR 3,500*|
|Industrial Participant||INR 9,500|
|Foreign Delegates||USD 300|
|Foreign Student||USD 250|
* All accepted papers will be published in UGC approved Journals.
** All accepted papers will be published in SCOPUS Indexed Journals only.
We accept payment by Net Banking / IMPS / NEFT / Cheque / DD in the following account
Account Name: LABTECH INNOVATIONS
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Account No. : 37137135407
IFSC CODE: SBIN0012932
Account Type: Current
Please send payment Scan copy of Slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately
- After completion of registration fee process, participant are required to send the scan copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will be not accepted after the final submission date.
- Maximum up to four authors/ co-authors per paper is allowed for participate.
- No registration will be entertained after last date of registration
Camera Ready Paper Submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines
You need to send your payment Proof (Scan copy of Bank receipt) along with your complete registration details. Please bearing the proof of payment in the account mentioned above in case of offline payment or Order ID in case of online payment and mail to registration form to the official Mail ID email@example.com
- Send your Original Research paper.
- Send the paper in .doc/.docx Format and take the help of “Sample paper template” from the conference website.
- Read the “Rules and Regulations” of the conference carefully.
- Note the last date of paper submission from the conference website and send the paper before the last date of submission.
- Note the last date of registration. If your paper gets selected, your registration must be confirmed before the last date of registration.
- Do visit the official conference website (only) and use the official mail id of the conference for all communication and latest information. (Always refresh the webpage for any update)
- Do check your registered mail ID and mobile number regularly. Any conference notifications will be communicated by mail and phone only.
- Do ask for the “Conference Schedule” mail from the conference coordinator after the last date of registration only.
- Do not book your travel and accommodation before taking the “Conference Schedule” mail from our conference coordinator. Any financial loss for travel cancellation/travel rescheduling due to conference rescheduling will not be provided by the organizer.
- Do not reach the venue long before the reporting time on the day of the conference.
- Do not use any adult picture, controversial map or picture while presenting or publishing your paper.
- Do not consider the payment confirmation mail (From Payment Gateway) as the final confirmation mail.
- Wait for the “Conference Schedule ”e-mail from the conference coordinator after the last date of registration